If you’re like me, you often get to the end of the day and wonder, “Where did the day go?” Our days are often filled with meetings and mayhem, with little time to focus on the most important things.
To become the most effective, sometimes we need to pull away from the daily grind and invest in ourselves. That’s when we can make some real progress – on growing ourselves and learning how to lead our people with more intention.
When it comes to leadership, there’s no such thing as ‘coasting’. If we’re not growing, we’re shrinking.
That’s why I’m so excited to share this special leadership learning opportunity with you:
Bobby Albert is holding his True North Business Conference in Wichita Falls on April 2nd, and in Addison on April 9th.
Often, we need an event like this to prompt us to make time for ourselves. It’s like sharpening our ax so that when we get back to daily tasks of leading and managing – we can be more effective with every ‘swing’.
Here are some benefits you’ll gain from attending:
• Gain the clarity to move forward confidently as a leader.
• Are you tired of merely prioritizing the urgent? This conference will show you how to focus on the important.
• Learn how to work ON your business, not just IN your business – to stimulate growth and profits.
• Overwhelmed with your day-to-day tasks? Learn how to step off the hamster wheel and focus on the most important aspects of leading.
• Acquire the tools necessary to lead with intention.
• Learn how to set goals with your team that challenge and inspire.
• Learn proven ways to boost the engagement of your team.
• Leadership boils down to decisions. Learn our Trademarked 1-2-3 Decision-Making Process. You’ll make better decisions – and improve your team’s buy-in, and execution after the decision is made.
To get signed up for the conference just follow these directions:
Please include the following coupon code TNBWFTX50. for Wichita Falls communications – so that you will get $50 off registration.
If you are planning to attend the conference in Dallas/Addison, please include the following coupon code, TNBADDTX50. so you will get $50 off registration.
This conference is worth your while. Not only will you give yourself a breather by getting out of the office to attend, you will learn from a man who has actually done it.
And, did I mention you can earn 6 Business Credits as approved by HRCI?