Join Don Swift for a Basic Quality Control educational opportunity. Learn specifically about inspection and test & statistical process control. Quality managers, technicians, engineers, inspectors, and supervisors are invited to attend. The class will be held from 6:00 pm-9:00pm at the Vernon College Century City Center. Join us on Tuesdays from March 22, 2016 to May 24, 2016 at 4105 Maplewood Avenue, Wichita Falls, Texas. The cost is $270.00.
Your educator is Don Swift. Don is a consultant in quality management strategies, systems, and standards. He is founder of Don Swift and Associates, LLC where the “Human Side of Quality” is his goal. You’ll really enjoy his teaching techniques. He gives you information and training so you can put your new materials into practice.
You’ll enjoy hands-on development of the following concepts:
- Product Realization: Voice of the Customer; Product Realization Activities
- Engineering and Quality Control and the relationship to Inspection and Test; Quality engineering activities in developing inspection & test requirements
- Understanding process/machine capability and its relationship to inspection activities; variation and SPC/Six Sigma
- Gage selection and R & R requirements per measurements to be made.
- Corrective and preventive actions; root cause analysis
- Training the Quality Plan
- Internal auditing
- Developing a working training management system
- Metrics-Making It Real
Your company and you will both benefit from this training. It’s a great opportunity for you and the employees with whom you work. Don will make the training interesting and enjoyable. You’ll be able to take it all back to the table at your business and put it to use. Don’t miss this excellent opportunity for improvement of quality and customer relations. The cost is minimal and the results will be more than you can imagine.
To register, contact Vernon College Continuing Education at 940-696-8752 extension 3214 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also call Don Swift to sign up at 940-228-0550.